Tonight I open "Saturday Night" with the Motor City Musical Theatre. The little known Stephen Sondheim musical that, very likely, has never been performed in the midwest will be the last show I will perform in whilst being an undergrad. I have just one more semester of school left and I couldn't be more excited and terrified about it.
Graduation has been the goal for 5 years now, and what to do when I get out of school is the question. I'm pretty set on going to New York, because that's where my friends and future jobs exist (not to mention the fact that my sister and her husband who will, for now on, be known as Katie and Andrew, live in Washington DC which is way closer than Detroit MI.) I would love to be able to spend an impromptu weekend with those two, and living in NY would give me that opportunity.
Anyway, I need to go get ready to get ready for the show.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment